Friday, June 25, 2010

A Response to Doc

I would like to respond to Doc’s blog today. I made it very clear Doc that I would speak out on any elected official on any level of government in the future. This is why I have spoken to the Commissioner of the Department of Community Affairs regarding the CFO position in Plainfield.

I made it clear to the Commissioner that I am concerned with City government because of the serious cuts Plainfield is facing within the State Budget. I shared with her that it is time we get ourselves in gear in light of the heavy budget cuts.

Depth of the conversation between the Commissioner and I is not one which can be made public at this time, but I made it very clear that I am concerned. This is no different from the meetings I am having with the Commissioner of Health dealing with the ambulance service here in Plainfield.

In fact, I have asked the Mayor to put together information so that I can share with the Commissioner’s office to not only show the commitment made to the City of Plainfield, but to also demonstrate the need for such a service.

So Doc, I hope I answered your question that I am not going to stand by and allow the City of Plainfield to be mismanaged.

Ps

Doc, it’s like anything else in life, you have to move on. The response I am getting throughout the entire state of New Jersey regarding my leadership role is reassuring.

I will try to refrain from posting, as you quoted, ‘personal vendettas.’ Although I find it very challenging to turn the other cheek when others lie about me.

But I will take your comments into consideration.

No comments: