Friday, May 28, 2010

Honesty Hurts the Wannabees in Plainfield

After reading the blog comments today, I was shocked to read that people took my honesty as being negative. Some people asked why I had not mentioned Don Davis, yet in still, the same people never responded to what Christie is doing to the citizens of Plainfield. I’m curious if they are more concerned with embarrassing me or not hurting Gov. Christie’s feelings. Everything I said was the truth, in fact, in their blogs they stated that Steve Gallon hired Inez Durham when he first became Superintendent. The Doc mentioned that I was praising myself in my literature; I was just speaking about the impact that this year’s budget was going to have on Plainfield.


Rebecca, you have spent the last five years being critical of me because I supported the Mayor, now when I bring the people who you have supported to the public’s attention, I am being negative. I just have two questions for you (1) Did you or did you not support Christian Estevez for this year’s Board of Education election? (2) Did Inez Durham, your campaign manager, get a job when Steve Gallon became the Superintendent? You are a teacher and I still have yet to hear you being critical of Gov. Christie and how he is treating the teachers. Moreover, he is taking money away from our seniors, as well as other areas, within the City of Plainfield. All you want to do is fight with me; let’s save this for another day.


On another note, I’ve worked with the Hispanic community and the Mayor to put together a coalition. And I find it very embarrassing for Bernice to make a claim that the Mayor put someone on the committee that does not reside in Plainfield; this is not true. Nevertheless, this is business as usual with Bernice; she is being negative and misleading the public with her inaccurate information that she is posting on her blog. Mrs. Salavarrieta is not a member of the committee. The Mayor just asked her if she would be involved due to her experience in dealing with similar issues. Mr. Ortega agreed that she would be a great asset. Bernice, it is time that you get your information correct. Let’s learn how to be a part of the solution and stop feeding the problem. This initiative did not start yesterday. Some members of this committee, as well as, people from the community have been working for a while in addressing issues that face the Hispanic community in Plainfield.

Ps
Rebecca, you mentioned Cory. The only reason why he supports you is because he is afraid of you, I wonder why?

No comments: