Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Congratulations Ms. Sonia Sotomayor / Closet Cleaning

I was hoping our blogging community would be congratulating our President Obama as he selected America’s first Hispanic U.S. Supreme Court Justice. Since no one has, let me be the first in the Plainfield blogging community to congratulate Ms. Sonia Sotomayor in being the 1st Hispanic nominated to the United States Supreme Court.

I was hoping that the balance of this campaign would consist of a solutions-based arena to the problems the City is facing, moving us forward. How quick some people forget that all of the problems we are facing in this nation, State, and City are because of the failed leadership of the former President of the United States, George W. Bush.

I am going to keep my comments very brief dealing with some of the blogs and editorial opinions regarding my personal career, because I feel these people are dancing on very thin ice. Thank God I have enough money to keep them in court if they want to continue down this road. I will not be drawn into a situation where I leave myself open for a lawsuit.

To those who want to paint the picture of me being a criminal: you had eight years under the zealous watch of former US Attorney Chris Christie to make a case. It is obvious that I have not done anything wrong, criminally or ethically because of the lack of evidence. I know this because some have gone to the authorities with hearsay and accusations, and investigations were conducted on my ethics as well as my political behavior. Every one of those investigations concluded that there was neither value nor weight in any of the accusations.

Again, I would like to feel I have answered every question agents of the law asked of me, and I will not answer or respond to any of this nonsense circulating on the blogs, as well as the baseless editorial opinion. Maybe, law enforcement agents need to look into some of the questions I have been presenting.

The first question was what did Dan Damon do to be paid $65,000 a year for the City of Plainfield. The next was what did Chris Estevez’s wife do to get a $40,000 raise in one year. Third, how many real estate deals did Cory Storch and family benefit from by putting buyers in bad mortgage situations? How can they sleep at night? Was it true that Dan Damon’s partner was a commissioner at one time over at the PMUA, and did nothing to stand up for the taxpayers?

As Roselle Borough’s CFO, Adrian Mapp makes $30,000 a year more than a neighboring town’s CFO whose municipality is twice the size of Roselle. Currently the Mayor of Roselle’s only job is being part-time Mayor, generating $12,000 a year. Take it to the bank, he would become Plainfield’s new Business Administrator if Mapp were elected, a job he wanted implemented in Roselle’s government, but was ardently defeated by Roselle’s taxpayers.

I think I picked the wrong profession. A long time ago coming up the roadway of success, I began to realize some of the jealousy and envy of some close to me. I was told by a friend of mine to get used to that, because jealousy and envy is a sickness of those whose path you cross who want what you have worked for, but do not want to put in the time and effort. With that, I should have become a doctor, for I would be rich with dealing with individuals and that sort of sickness!

Ps

Does Dan Damon have to depend on the welfare system because the free $65,000 a year received from the Plainfield taxpayers, free money, was taken away upon the new administration taking office? Is this what all of the hoop-la is about Dan?

No comments: