Thursday, March 26, 2009

Letter from a Roselle Councilwoman

After receiving this letter from a Councilwoman from the Borough of Roselle, I felt I should share her concerns about Adrian Mapp’s inefficient management skills, as well as his inabilities to effectively work with other people. After ten years in the political arena, he has failed to establish productive relationships in government on the Federal, State, and County levels. With this arrogant and ignorant style of politicking, the persons who stand to suffer loss are the residents of Plainfield. After reading the councilwoman’s letter, can you trust Adrian Mapp in being the Mayor of Plainfield?



To: The Honorable Assemblyman Green
Chairman of Local Government State of NJ

Re: Information concerning Roselle Borough CFO


I wish to apologize for the delay in responding to your comments on my behalf at our last Council Meeting. I am appreciative of your effort to share the importance of appropriate behavior of public officials. I was disheartened to see the way you were treated by our mayor in this matter.

For a public official of your stature to take time out of your busy schedule to come to our Council Meeting to address the inappropriate behavior towards myself and other individuals by our CFO Adrian Mapp speaks volumes about your integrity.

We have since held a meeting with Mr. Mapp on many issues which he chose to have discussed in an open public forum regarding his behavior and other concerns related to his employment and conduct. I have grave concerns about Mr. Mapp’s competency to manage the borough finances at this time. I have forwarded a copy of those concerns as outlined to Mr. Mapp and discussed with him. His attitude at the meeting was quite arrogant and minimally communicative about these allegations. The documentation indicates that very little is supposition. I have spoken to others about the concerns and there seems to be lack of interest other than yours in our borough and cannot afford incompetence, neglect or self-improvement vs. Borough wide improvement. I would greatly appreciate any help or recommendations you may have after you read the information I have supplied.

From: Councilwoman Dansereau
Borough of Roselle 5th Ward

No comments: