Thursday, November 6, 2014


 I recently received a letter from Philip D, Murphy, former U.S. Ambassador to Germany as well as former Goldman Sachs executive, and I am so appreciative to receive the support of such a  prominent and respected member of our community that I am sharing it here.


Dear Chairman Green:

I cannot begin to tell you how honored I was to be with you and so many of the committed Democrats in Union County today. My wife, Tammy, was also thrilled to be there. You have become a trusted friend over the past months and I am deeply appreciative of that. I also so admire the exceptional leadership you display as Chairman and as a courageous leader in the Assembly.
Thank you again so much, good luck on November 4th and I look forward to seeing you soon thereafter.

My Very Best,

Philip Murphy

No comments: