Thursday, September 22, 2011

Statement from Assemblyman John S. Wisniewski in Response to Governor Christie's Comments at His Sayreville Town Meeting

(19th Legislative District) - Assemblyman John S. Wisniewski issued the following statement today in response to comments made by the governor during his town meeting in Sayreville:

"I have disagreed with the Governor's policies and make no apologies for airing that debate.  I think that's a debate the public is entitled to hear.  I'm sorry if the Governor would prefer that I just salute and say "yes,sir", but that's not the way government works.  He still hasn't adjusted to the shift from being Prosecutor to be Governor; he still bullies people as if they were hostile witnesses and still insults people.  I think that's a shame."

No comments: