Friday, June 19, 2009

A Letter From Vera Greaves




Dear 4th Ward,

I would like to extend my deepest measures of appreciation and gratitude to all who supported me during my 4th ward campaign. I want you all to know that your efforts did not fall on blind eyes, nor did they rest on deaf ears. The time you dedicated to helping me fulfill a vision I had in advancing this City was priceless. You volunteered your time, money, cars, and resources to a vision I had in running for 4th ward council member.

I assure you that the vision, ideas, and promises I had while campaigning did not perish on June 2nd. The motivation I have in empowering the 4th Ward is still a driving force in my life and will continue to be as long as I am a resident of the City of Plainfield. I also would like to congratulate Ms. Rivers upon her being elected to the 4th Ward Council seat.

Again, I thank you the residents of the 4th Ward for your dedication and commitment. I appreciate you, and I appreciate our community. I look forward to working with you as we rebuild the 4th ward to the awesome ward we know it can be.

Sincerely,

Vera Greaves

No comments: