Thursday, February 19, 2009

Feb. 19, 2009; Clear and Concise

I would like to share with the blog readers today that the mayor and council is prepared to sign off on a list of commitments that Solaris as well as the State has been well aware of for the last six months. On another note, it is starting to become somewhat comical of some of the comments I am reading in the blogging community.

One blogger had nerve to finally tell the truth: He said he is being told… My question is, by whom?? He is being told that Solaris has already responded to the issue dealing with the ambulance. Fortunately that cannot be true because it is still being worked out and the City is prepared to make sure that this issue does not stand in the way from getting a signed document which will allow the City to move ahead with what is on the table.

His statements finally made me recognize how low some people will go in order to get attention. My understanding from their writing is that I personally signed off on the closing of Muhlenberg. Just as I have petitioned him for physical evidence of his works while receiving $65,000 per year under the previous administration, I would like him to physically produce evidence of my personally signing on the closure of Muhlenberg. The community knows full well my sincerity in this matter.

Maybe he got me confused with Ron West, his former colleague in the past administration. Everyday people are calling me regarding to the loss of respect they have for Dan Damon with the blatancy of lies he puts out day-in and day-out. That information helps no one.

At least he was honest when he made the statement, ‘I’m being told’. It is very clear to me that he is getting his answers from a tabloid source.

No comments: